The Libyan International Conference and Exhibition for Ophthalmology will be a unique and different event from previous events in the same field for several reasons:
- The first international event supported by the Myiko Society, the Foundation for Ophthalmology in the Middle East and Africa, as well as with the support of the Egyptian Ophthalmic Society.
- Participation of the most famous specialists and consultants in the field of ophthalmology and surgery from Syria and Egypt.
- There will be a section dedicated to optometrists.
- This event brings together ophthalmologists from all over Libya, east, west and south.
- At least 300 doctors attended the conference and the accompanying exhibition.
- There will be a group of training courses and workshops that will be held on the sidelines of the conference throughout the days of the event.
- The meeting of the General Committee of the Libyan Association of Ophthalmologists will be held under the chairmanship of Dr. Akram Al-Kreo on the last day of the conference.
Therefore, the Organizing Committee of the First Libyan International Conference and Exhibition for Ophthalmology and Surgery would like to announce the opening of the door for participation for companies wishing to participate in this event, whether through sponsorship or participation in the exhibition, according to the available package.
- Medical equipment companies for ophthalmology and surgery.
- Pharmaceutical companies for ophthalmology.
- Optical companies.
- Companies with activities related to ophthalmology and surgery.
We are honored to invite all consultant doctors and specialists in ophthalmology to attend the following events: The first Libyan International Ophthalmology Conference and Exhibition (1st LIOCE).
And coming to the headquarters of the Proper Guide company in the Ben Ashour area to pay the value of 500 dinars to participate in the conference activities, knowing that this value includes attending the activities of the three days of the conference 15/16/17, all lunches and coffee breaks throughout the days of the conference, and a certificate of attendance at the conference. Also, this value does not include attending the training courses held on the sidelines of the conference, as the prices of the training courses will be announced in subsequent publications.
Doctors wishing to attend the activities of the conference on 15/16/17 of June 2023 must fill out the registration form listed in the following link
We are pleased to receive your requests and respond to your inquiries through:
📞 Phone call: 00218919907861 📞 Contact via WhatsApp at 00218919907861 📩 Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org