Engineering sciences are among the most important sciences responsible for the scientific and developmental progress of mankind. It develops and promotes industry, production and services in various fields. Since scientific research in engineering fields is gaining momentum and expansion until it covered most areas of life and scientific and engineering technologies have reached high levels of applications to serve man. In order to keep pace with these scientific and technical developments, we find it necessary to pay attention to engineering sciences and their applications and to transfer their technologies to our countries through our research, universities, production sites and services. And through specialized scientific conferences, seminars, and various local and international workshops in the fields of these sciences, new programs and knowledge developments in this field are followed up and kept up, and what is new is known by contacting specialists, experts, and researchers at the global and local levels. And through the first Libyan International Conference on Engineering Sciences and its applications, which is to be held, God willing, at the Libyan Academy. We invite all professors, engineers, and specialists in all disciplines of engineering sciences and their applications to participate in their research and studies, and to present all that is new in research to be published during the conference and to increase the scientific and knowledge momentum in our country.
- Gathering researchers, interested people, professors, and postgraduate students in the fields of engineering sciences to study scientific and research activities and get acquainted, and to find out where we are from these sciences in Libya, and the possibility of determining the scientific direction that should be taken.
- The possibility of linking the Libyan academy and universities with production, industrial and service institutions, and trying to transform the problems of these institutions into research points that will be conducted and benefit from their scientific results in the various fields of engineering sciences.
- Participation of postgraduate students for master’s and doctoral degrees in publishing their research, learning about what is new in their specializations, and expanding their scientific and research perceptions.
- Upgrading the level of research for engineering sciences, identifying the real problems facing professors and researchers, and proposing solutions through the research presented to the conference.
- An opportunity for professors and researchers to interact with their counterparts at home and abroad, and to link scientific and research relations between them and their institutions.
- The opportunity to discuss and advance PhD programs in engineering fields and identify actual needs to achieve their goals.