It is an international acceleration program aimed at emerging technology in various technological fields, with the aim of creating a large group of young innovators in the member states of ASESCO. A number of objectives have been identified below based on the “A-HUB Program” with a focus on promoting local economic growth and developing companies Local emerging, making a real difference especially in the aspect of social and / or environmental challenge.
- Contribute to the development of the regional economy.
- Attracting pioneers based on technological innovation with a focus on customer needs, sustainability and regional raw materials.
- Turning bold ideas into reality and making startups investment-ready faster than ever before.
- Accelerate growth progress and maintain steady growth expanding network of advisors, experts and partners.
Phases of the acceleration program:
- The National Networking System
- Invite the partners, stakeholders and actors of the partnership and include them in the ecosystem.
- Pioneer Day
- Inviting pioneers to participate and register in the program through the stakeholder system.
- Developing the idea
- The ideas and participating groups will be introduced, the founding team, the added value of the idea and the target market will be identified.
- Accelerate growth
- Acceleration sessions will be tailored to founders, capacity building of groups, as well as development of concept prototypes.